All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures distinctively geometric, richly textured paper patterns that appeal to both the eye and sense of touch. In this title, the author takes you on her unique journey of developing her paper cutting technique and shows eager crafters how to use a knife as a drawing instrument to create any manner of gift or home decor.
- Author BiographyAnna arrived at her art & design career in zigzag fashion. Motherhood forced her to prioritise and eventually she set up a studio in Los Angeles. She has been creating and selling her signature art for over three years. She is a Founder and the Creative Director of Anna Bondoc, LLC.
- Author(s)Anna Bondoc
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.32Trending at £14.94
- £9.27Trending at £12.95
- £18.33Trending at £26.09
- £13.85Trending at £22.98
- £12.58Trending at £22.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.