All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition aims to give a comprehensive account of the subject to those with little or no previous knowledge, covering the main areas of psychology - biological, cognitive, social, developmental and individual differences.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Eysenck is one of the best-known British psychologists. He is Professor of Psychology and head of the psychology department at Royal Holloway University of London, which is one of the leading departments in the United Kingdom. His academic interests lie mainly in cognitive psychology, with much of his research focusing on the role of cognitive factors in anxiety in normal and clinical populations.
- Author(s)Michael W. Eysenck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/07/2013
- Content Note85 b&w photographs, 159 line drawings, tables, glossary, references, indexes
- Weight870 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- rom02602 Nov, 2016by
Thanks a lot
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.70
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £20.32Trending at £21.24
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.