Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA profound resource for psychology, spiritual direction, and pastoral integration. Renowned author May discusses the role of self-compassion and self-care in mental health. In this new edition, he also adds material on the intersection of psychology and spirituality, with expanded discussions of trust, solitude, and prayer.
- Author(s)Fredrica R. Halligan,Gerald G. May
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1959
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.