All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.78Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £16.50Trending at £25.03
- £14.05Trending at £17.45
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have book for the quilter who wants to try on the modern style with no risk.
- Author BiographyAnnie's is part of the third-generation Muselman family business, founded in 1925 and long known for original craft designs including crochet, knitting, card making, paper crafts, beading, sewing, quilting, and needlework. Annie's books are sold through independent retailers and major chain stores worldwide. They are headquartered in Berne, Indiana.
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note27 colour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byCarolyn S Vagts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.