All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £11.00
- £3.00Trending at £3.84
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.90
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 100 beautiful jewellery projects, filled with illustrated, step-by-step instructions, patterns and techniques. This book includes 100 bracelet, necklace and earring projects that use silver, gold, gemstones and different types of glass - including lampwork glass, pressed glass, crystal and seed beads.
- Author BiographyNancy Alden is a jewellery designer and cofounder of the Beadworks Group, one of the world's largest retailers of beads. As Beadworks' former principal buyer and designer, she has travelled the world in search of the most beautiful elements of jewellery design.
- Author(s)Nancy Alden
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 85 photographs, 45 b/w illustrations
- Weight925 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.