All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by Simpson's forensic medicine / Jason Payne-James ... [et al.]. 13th ed. c2011.
- Author BiographyCliona McGovern BA (Hons), MA, PhD, Lecturer in Forensic & Legal Medicine, School of Medicine and Medical Science, Health Sciences Centre, University College Dublin, Ireland Jason Payne-James LLM, MSc, FRCS, FFFLM, FFSSoc, DFM, Director, Forensic Healthcare Services Ltd; Honorary Senior Lecturer, Cameron Forensic Medical Sciences, Barts & The London School of Medicine & Dentistry, London, UK Richard Jones BSc (Hons), MBBS, FRCPath, MCIEH, MFSSoc, MFFLM, Clinical Senior Lecturer in Forensic Pathology, Cardiff University, and Registered Home Office Forensic Pathologist, Wales Institute of Forensic Medicine, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, Wales, UK Steven Karch MD, FFFLM, FFSSoc, Consultant Cardiac Pathologist and Toxicologist, Berkeley, California, USA John Manlove BA, MSc, DIC, PhD, FFSSoc, Director, MFL , Wantage, Oxon, UK; Honorary Senior Lecturer, Centre for Anatomy and Human Identification, University of Dundee, UK
- Author(s)Cliona McGovern,Jason Payne-James,John Manlove,Richard Jones,Steven B. Karch
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/06/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note228 colour illustrations, 7 colour tables
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.