Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £49.85
- £15.48Trending at £18.97
- £8.15Trending at £8.99
- £11.18Trending at £17.03
- £10.06Trending at £12.49
- £11.54Trending at £14.87
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on simulation models and how they are applicable for the development of modern combustion engines.
- Author BiographyProfessor Dr.-Ing. habil. Gunter Peter Merker received is Dr.-Ing. for his thesis on Thermodynamics in Munich, where he received the venia legendi as well. Since 1994 he is Professor for Applied Thermodynamics at Hannover University, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, and renown for his scientific work for major public and industrial research institutions. Professor Dr.-Ing.habil Christian Schwarz studied Mechanical Engineering in Munich. Since 1997 Professor Schwarz is employed by BMW AG. Dr.-Ing. habil Gunnar Stiesch studied Mechanical Engineering at Hannover University and University of Wisconsin-Madison. In the year 2000 he was research fellow at the Engine Research Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Since 2003 Dr. Stiesch is a researcher for MTU Friedrichshafen GmbH. Dr. rer. nat. Frank Otto studied Physics Heidelberg University, where he finished his PhD-Thesis 1991. Since 2002 Dr. Otto works as a Projectmanager for Daimler Chrysler AG.
- Author(s)Christian Schwarz,Frank Otto,Gunnar Stiesch,Gunter P. Merker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/10/2005
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note240 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1490 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.