CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the historical roots and evolution of simulation from an epistemological, institutional and technical perspective. This book explores the 'functional' and 'structural' debate that continues to traverse simulation thought and action. It contributes to the assessment of simulation as a scientific instrument.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSociology of the Sciences Yearbook
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGuenter Kueppers,Johannes Lenhard,Terry Shinn
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.