All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionSimulation modelling involves the development of models that imitate real-world operations, and statistical analysis of their performance with a view to improving efficiency and effectiveness. This non-technical textbook is focused towards the needs of business, engineering and computer science students.
- Author BiographyStewart Robinson is Professor of Management Science and Associate Dean (Research) at the School of Business and Economics, Loughborough University, UK. He is also President of the Operational Research Society (2014-15), co-founder of the Journal of Simulation, and co-founder of the OR Society Simulation Workshop conference series.
- Author(s)Stewart Robinson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note392 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.