Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps surgeons, scrub team, anesthetists, intensivists and post-surgical care staff to train and retrain in the techniques and equipment used in minimally invasive surgery (MIS), focusing on training by simulation whether virtual, hybrid, or real.
- Author BiographyHitendra R.H. Patel, BMSc.Hons, BM, BCh, MRCS, PhD, FRCS(Urol), FRCS (Eng) is Director of Minimal Access Surgery & Simulation, University Hospital North Norway (UNN). Mr Patel is also a fellowship trained Robotic Surgeon, with international peer reviewed publications in the field. He leads the change management group for the safe practice of key hole surgery at UNN. Mr Patel is an internationally recognised surgeon in these fields having published over 150 peer reviewed journal articles and 4 books, as well as giving more than 200 presentations at international meetings. Jean V. Joseph, MD, MBA is director of the Section of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery, University of Rochester Medical Center, NY, USA and is an international expert in the field of robotic surgery.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight195 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byHitendra R. H. Patel,Jean V. Joseph
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.