All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £26.14Trending at £27.38
- £83.66Trending at £89.85
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.11
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £16.36Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis long awaited Second Edition gives a fully updated and comprehensive account of the major topics in Monte Carlo Method simulation since the early 1980s. The book is geared to a broad audience of readers in engineering, the physical and life sciences, statistics, computer science, and mathematics.
- Author BiographyReuven Y. Rubinstein, DSc, is Professor Emeritus in the Faculty of Industrial Engineering and Management at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. He has served as a consultant at numerous large-scale organizations, such as IBM, Motorola, and NEC. The author of over 100 articles and six books, Dr. Rubinstein is also the inventor of the popular score-function method in simulation analysis and generic cross-entropy methods for combinatorial optimization and counting. Dirk P. Kroese, PhD, is Senior Lecturer in Statistics in the Department of Mathematics at The University of Queensland, Australia. He has published over fifty articles in a wide range of areas in applied probability and statistics, including Monte Carlo methods, cross-entropy, randomized algorithms, tele-traffic theory, reliability, computational statistics, applied probability, and stochastic modeling.
- Author(s)Dirk P. Kroese,Reuven Y. Rubinstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.