All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Shaharuddin Salleh,Zuraida Abal Abas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note127 black & white illustrations, 34 black & white tables
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Table Of ContentsGraph Theory. Introductory Concepts. Spectral Graph Theory. Visualization with MFC. Windows Programming. Microsoft Foundation Classes. Writing the Simplest Windows Program. Windows Resources for Text and Graphics. Event and Event Handler. Windows Control Resources. Displaying a Graph. Hexagonal Network. Graph Coloring. Background. Node Coloring Problem. Greedy Algorithm. Channel Assignment on Wireless Mesh Networks. Computing the Shortest Path. Problem Description. Single-Source Shortest Path Problem. Floyd-Warshall's Method for the All-Pairs Shortest Paths. Mini-GPS. Multicolumn Interconnection Network. Computing the Minimum Spanning Tree. Problem Description. Algorithms for Computing Minimum Spanning Tree. Case Study of the Pavement Construction Problem. Case Study of a Broadcasting Problem. Computing the Maximum Clique. Problem Description. Computing the Multiple Cliques of a Graph. Application of Clustering for Social Networking. Triangulation Application. Convex Hull. Algorithms for Computing the Convex Hull. Delaunay Triangulation. Scheduling Application. Scheduling Problem. Dynamic Job Scheduling. Task Scheduling on Multiprocessor Systems. Target Detection Application. Target Detection Problem. Target Detection Using Radar and Antennas. Wireless Sensor Networks. Network Routing Application. Network Routing Problem. Routing in a Reconfigurable Mesh Network. Single-Row Routing.
- Author BiographyShaharuddin Salleh is currently a professor of computational mathematics at the Center for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, and the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. He obtained his PhD at the same university, his MS at Portland State University, and BS at California State University Chico. Prof. Salleh is the author of six books, including two for Wiley-Interscience, Hoboken, New Jersey, in 2005 and 2008; and one for Kluwer Academic Publishers (now Springer) in 1999. His research interests are numerical computing, parallel computing, applied graph theory, and wireless sensor networks. Prof. Salleh has published over 150 technical papers in journals and conferences. Zuraida Abal Abas is currently a senior lecturer at the Department of Industrial Computing, Faculty of Information and Communication Technology, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka. She obtained her PhD in mathematics at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia; her MSc in operational research at London School of Economics, United Kingdom; and her BSc in industrial mathematics at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Her research interests are operational research, applied graph theory, modeling, and simulation.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.07
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.