All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.29
- £69.50Trending at £109.45
- £15.17Trending at £16.06
- £25.45Trending at £34.83
- £50.40Trending at £51.23
- £30.79Trending at £33.96
- £31.63Trending at £49.77
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that awareness of sin is shown to lead to freedom and joy, as the pressure is removed to do and be good all the time. This book intends to clarify why the lifestyle of brave sinning and total dependence on God lead to happiness, with an emphasis on neurobiological research on happiness and brain function.
- Author BiographyMark Ellingsen is Associate Professor of Church History at the Interdenominational Theological Center, Atlanta.
- Author(s)Mark Ellingsen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.