All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAncient Christians invoked sin to account for an astonishing range of things, from the death of God's son to the politics of the Roman Empire that worshipped him. This book tells the story of early Christian concepts of sin, exploring the ways that sin came to shape ideas about God no less than about humanity.
- Author BiographyPaula Fredriksen is the author of Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews, which won the National Jewish Book Award. She is also the author of Augustine and the Jews and From Jesus to Christ. The Aurelio Professor Emerita at Boston University, she now teaches as Distinguished Visiting Professor of Comparative Religion at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Paula Fredriksen
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2014
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note4 halftones. 1 line illus.
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.23
- £15.97Trending at £20.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.55
- £9.97Trending at £13.07
- £9.45Trending at £9.77
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £6.99Trending at £9.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.