All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough and unprecedented account of the Sinai Peninsula and its influence on Egyptian politics and national security.
- Author BiographyMohannad Sabry is an Egyptian journalist who has reported extensively from the Sinai Peninsula. He was named a finalist for the 2011 Livingston Award for International Reporting and has been published in many international publications including The Washington Times, USA Today, GlobalPost and Al-Monitor.
- Author(s)Mohannad Sabry
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.80Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.