CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionA tabulated guide that enables clergy and worship leaders to choose hymns that relate to the day's Bible readings for each Sunday, major holy days and festivals throughout the Christian year. This work offers a range of choices for opening, gradual, offertory and closing hymns.
- Author BiographyAlan Luff edited Strengthen for Service and was one of the team who compiled the original edition Sing God's Glory.
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlan Luff
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.