All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring tales of great heroism and endurance. Includes shocking accounts of savage behaviour and treatment by the Japanese. The author was one of those who made it to safety.
- Author BiographyEducated at Dartmouth Naval College, Geoffrey Brook made the Royal Navy his career. He served on the mighty Prince of Wales and made a daring escape from Singapore, via Sumatra and 37 days later to Ceylon in a small malay boat. He served on the Arctic convoys and in the Far East. An Olympic pentathlete he went into advertising after he left the Navy. He is the author of two other books and has written numerous articles for magazines and journals. Now retired he lives at Balcombe in Sussex.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Brooke
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white), maps (black and white)
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £22.23Trending at £22.73
- £9.41Trending at £17.12
- £9.53Trending at £15.03
- £7.60Trending at £10.03
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.92Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.