All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel, which is packed with family secrets and shadows.
- Author BiographyRoisin McAuley grew up in a big family in a small town in County Tyrone in the 1950s, went to a convent boarding school, and then to Queen's University, Belfast, to study history. She joined the BBC in Northern Ireland as a newsreader and announcer, going on to become a reporter for BBC programmes such as Spotlight, Newsnight, Panorama and File on 4. She has also produced and directed television documentaries for ITV and Channel 4 and written and presented programmes on BBC Radio 3 and 4. She lives in Reading with her husband, Richard.
- Author(s)Roisin McAuley
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/05/2007
- Content NoteB Format
- Weight265 g
- Width128 mm
- Height23 mm
- Spine199 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £4.92
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £7.67Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.