All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel which involves family secrets and shadows.
- Author BiographyRoisin McAuley grew up in a big family in a small town in County Tyrone in the 1950s, went to a convent boarding school, and then to Queen's University, Belfast, to study history. She joined the BBC in Northern Ireland as a newsreader and announcer, going on to become a reporter for BBC programmes such as Spotlight, Newsnight, Panorama and File on 4. She has also produced and directed television documentaries for ITV and Channel 4 and written and presented programmes on BBC Radio 3 and 4. She lives in Reading with her husband, Richard.
- Author(s)Roisin McAuley
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/02/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/11/2006
- Content Notea Format
- Weight207 g
- Width111 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine179 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £5.46Trending at £10.00
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £4.55Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.