CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionVic Damone is a lasting legend of American pop music. Befriended by Frank Sinatra and encouraged by legends like Perry Como and Tommy Dorsey, he had one of the greatest voices ever recorded. This title tells his life story.
- Author BiographyWith seven gold records and innumerable hits, Vic Damone was one of the greatest expositors of the American Songbook. Frank Sinatra said he had the best pipes in the business. Luciano Pavarotti called him simply The Voice. David Chanoff has written on foreign policy, education, literary history, and other subjects for such publications as the New York Times, The American Scholar, and The Washington Post. His sixteen books include collaborations with former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon, former surgeon general Joycelyn Elders, and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff William Crowe.
- Author(s)Vic Damone
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication05/07/2010
- GenreAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date18/10/2011
- Content Noteplus one 8 page black & white photo section
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.