Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for assessing a trainee's clinical skills and problem-solving abilities, this title allows the trainee to demonstrate application of their knowledge to clinical practice. It comprises six sets of practice papers. Each set contains 30 single best answer questions which cover topics including clinical anaesthesia, pain and intensive care.
- Author BiographyCyprian Mendonca MD, FRCA is Consultant Anaesthetist, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire, Coventry, UK. Mahesh Chaudhari MD, FRCA, FFPMRCA is Consultant Anaesthetist, Worcestershire Royal Hospital, Worcester, UK. Biju Kurian MD, FRCA is Specialist Registrar, Warwickshire School of Anaesthesia, Coventry, UK. Josephine James FRCA is Consultant Anaesthetist, Heart of England Foundation Trust and Programme Director, Warwickshire School of Anaesthesia, Regional Advisor, West Midlands south region, Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Biju Kurian,Dr. Cyprian Mendonca,Josephine James,Mahesh Chaudhari
- PublisherTFM Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTFM Publishing Ltd
- Weight458 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine140 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.