All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £12.42Trending at £12.69
- £29.31Trending at £31.39
- £15.99Trending at £18.93
- £8.35Trending at £8.47
- £10.91Trending at £14.13
- £11.10Trending at £13.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition includes new chapters covering such applications as capacitance measurements, single-cell PCR measurements, whole-cell recording from brain slices in combination with imaging techniques, and patch clamping.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1245 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byBert Sakmann,Erwin Neher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.