All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new novel of contemporary life - from the author of The Godmother and marriage Games.
- Author BiographyAmanda Brookfield gained a First Class Honours Degree from Oxford before working at an advertising agency for several years. She wrote her first novel while living in Buenos Aires with her diplomat husband, and her second while in Washington, D.C. She has two young sons and now lives in London and divides her time between writing fiction and looking after her family...
- Author(s)Amanda Brookfield
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/08/1999
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/08/2009
- Weight238 g
- Width129 mm
- Height20 mm
- Spine198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £8.36Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.