All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past decade organizations have faced relentless customer demand for better value at less cost, individual customization, greater choice, faster delivery, higher quality, exceptional service, and more recently - increased environmental and social consciousness.
- Author BiographyGary S. Lynch, CISSP , is an Author, Managing Director and Global Leader of Marsh's Supply Chain Risk Management Practice. He has contributed to the World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Risks Report, been a speaker on pressing global business risk issues for organizations such as Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC/Singapore & Australia), Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS), the World Customs Organization (WCO/Brussels), and The Wharton School, Center for Risk Management and Decision Processes. He also leads Marsh's Global Pandemic Response Center. He works as a management consultant, specializing in helping senior executives solve complex business risk issues. He has developed critical thought leadership and solutions around emerging risk issues, including supply chain risk management and financing, information protection strategies and schemes, value chain risk strategies, cyber/IT-risk, business resiliency and continuity, and pandemic preparedness. He is internationally recognized and has held executive operational and IT risk positions at Booz Allen Hamilton, Chase, Prudential, and Ernst & Young. He is a pioneer in helping companies use his leading-edge methodology to transform their risk management programs. Gary is the author of At Your Own Risk (Wiley) and has appeared on NBC Nightly News, Bloomberg TV, ABC, and CNBC, and has been published in CEO Magazine, Shanghai Business Review , and CIO Insights .
- Author(s)Gary S. Lynch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.