Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £67.78
- £108.12Trending at £157.50
- £23.51Trending at £35.00
- £31.75Trending at £34.55
- £29.64Trending at £31.50
- £23.50Trending at £34.95
- £11.14Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews recent advances in the field of semiconductor quantum dots via contributions from prominent researchers in the scientific community. Special focus is given to optical, quantum optical, and spin properties of single quantum dots.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication18/06/2009
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleNanoScience and Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; 52 Illustrations, color; 138 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 390 p. 190 illus., 52 illus. in color.
- Weight846 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPeter Michler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.