CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes up the challenge of studying the effectiveness of single sex schools. Riordan frees the discussion of its ideological and political baggage and brings a degree of theoretical and empirical balance to the debate. The book provides a sociological foundation for considering single sex schools.
- Author BiographyCornelius Riordan has studied the effects of single and mixed sex education at all levels of schooling, and is the author of Girls and Boys in School: Together or Separate (1990) and a textbook in the sociology of education Equality and Achievement (2004). He has been a keynote speaker, panelist, researcher, project director, and author on the subject of single sex schools for twenty-five years.
- Author(s)Cornelius Riordan
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.