Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionSingle, Shy, and Looking for Love presents mindfulness, acceptance, and values-based techniques from acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) to help shy singles explore what they want in a romantic partner, cope with the anxiety and fear that can arise on a date, and develop the skills needed to create a long lasting, intimate relationship.
- Author BiographyShannon Kolakowski, PsyD, is a licensed psychologist in private practice and the author of When Depression Hurts Your Relationship. Kolakowski blogs for Huffington Post and has appeared in media outlets such as shape.com, Redbook, Men's Health magazine, Scientific American MIND, and eharmony.com. She lives in Seattle, WA, with her husband. Visit the author at www.drshannonk.com.
- Author(s)Shannon Kolakowski
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication11/01/2014
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.