All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an overview of commonly-used disposables in the manufacture of biopharmaceuticals, their working principles, characteristics, engineering aspects, economics, and applications. With this information, readers will be able to come to an easier decision for or against disposable alternatives and to choose the appropriate system.
- Author BiographyRegine Eibl is a professor at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences (Switzerland), where she lectures in biotechnology and cell cultivation techniques. Dieter Eibl is a professor at the Zurich University of Applied Sciences, where he lectures in biochemical engineering and the planning of biotechnological production facilities.
- Author(s)Dieter Eibl,Regine Eibl
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1086 g
- Width223 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.