All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive and self-contained exposition of the mathematical theory of impulsive light-like signals in general relativity. Applications are provided in relativistic astrophysics, cosmology and alternative theories of gravity deduced from string theory.
- Author(s)Claude Barrabes,Peter A. Hogan
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2004
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.62
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £28.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.