All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a multiplicity of approaches brought to bear on problems varying from the formation of caustics and the propagation of waves at a boundary, to the examination of viscous boundary layers. This title examines the foundations of the theory of high-frequency electromagnetic waves in a dielectric or semiconducting medium.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.91
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight432 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Rauch,Michael Eugene Taylor
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £7.00
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.51
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.