All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the transformation of the Sino-Japanese relationship since 1989.
- Author BiographyMing Wan is Professor of Government and Politics and Director of the Global Affairs Program at George Mason University. He is the author of The Political Economy of East Asia: Striving for Wealth and Power (2008), Human Rights in Chinese Foreign Relations: Defining and Defending National Interests (2001), and Japan Between Asia and the West: Economic Power and Strategic Balance (2001).
- Author(s)Ming Wan
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.