Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
About this product
- Author(s)Owen P. Doonan
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2004
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology & Anthropology
- Content Note97 illus.
- Weight549 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword 1. The Sinop hinterland 2. Landscape archaeology in Sinop 3. Sinop before colonial times 4. Colonizing the lands of Sinop 5. An industrial hinterland 6. Sinop in the ages of Black Sea empires 7. Synthesizing places and landscape Epilogue: miles to go
- Author BiographyOwen P. Doonan is Assistant Professor of Art History, California State University Northridge, and a Research Associate, Near Eastern Section, University of Pennsylvania Museum.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.