Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on whether the present-day United States government should apologize for past wrongs done in its name.
- Author BiographyBrian A. Weiner is Associate Professor of Politics at the University of San Francisco.
- Author(s)Brian A. Weiner
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/06/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitlePolitics, History, & Social Change
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.