CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionA study of Newsholme's role in the transformation of the British public health system.
- Author(s)John M. Eyler
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/1997
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in the History of Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Series Edited byCharles Rosenberg,Colin A. Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.