CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.99
- £36.79Trending at £39.81
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Edward Coke's legal thought reinterprets the political and legal thought of early Stuart England.
- Author BiographyDavid Chan Smith is an Assistant Professor of History at Wilfrid Laurier University, Ontario, where he researches business and law in the early modern Atlantic world.
- Author(s)David Chan Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in English Legal History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.