All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn Maurice Micklewhite, son of a Billingsgate fish porter and a charlady; Michael Caine's life has been an extraordinary rollercoaster: from washing dishes and fighting on National Service, to winning two Oscars and being knighted by the Queen. This biography charts the amazing highs and lows in his turbulent ride to fame, fortune and respect.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hall has known Michael Caine since his earliest acting days, and since then he has been present on virtually all his films, developing a close relationship with him in the process. As a consequence this is an intimate authorised biography that paints a fascinating portrait of a driven man.
- Author(s)William Hall
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note16pp mono illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.24
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £19.97Trending at £29.55
- £4.45Trending at £6.06
- £10.58Trending at £10.98
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £3.78Trending at £3.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.