Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThree plays from Paul Sirett. Includes the plays A Night in Tunisia, Jamaica House and Skaville with an introduction from Jeff Teare.
- Author BiographyHis theatrical works include Olivier nominated The Big Life (with Paul Joseph) at Theatre Royal Stratford East & West End, Rat Pack Confidential at Nottingham Playhouse/New Wolsey Ipswich/Bolton Octagon & West End, and Come Dancing (with Ray Davies) at Stratford East. Other works include: Bad Blood Blues; A Night in Tunisia; Worlds Apart; Crusade; Jamaica House (all Stratford East) and plays for Graeae, Soho Theatre, Polka Theatre, Yellow Earth Theatre; Live Theatre, Newcastle; Dukes Lancaster and the Edinburgh Fringe. Awards include: Best Off-West End Musical, Whatsonstage; Best Play, Pearson; Best Production, City Life; Best Writer & Best Play, New York International Radio Festival; and nominations for TMA, Evening Standard and Olivier awards. Paul has also worked extensively as a dramaturg including many productions at Soho Theatre and the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Author(s)Paul Sirett
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Playwrights
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.