CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.44
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1077
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 36 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMatthew D. Hirschey
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Methods to Generate Sirtuin Biology Tools 1. Introduction: Sirtuins in Aging and Diseases Leonard Guarente 2. Sirtuins in Yeast: Phenotypes and Tools Scott Tsuchiyama, Elizabeth Kwan, Weiwei Dang, Antonio Bedalov, and Brian K. Kennedy 3. Studying the C. elegans Sirtuins Mohan Viswanathan and Heidi A. Tissenbaum 4. Genetic and Biochemical Tools for Investigating Sirtuin Function in Drosophila melanogaster Jason G. Wood, Rachel Whitaker, and Stephen L. Helfand 5. Generating Mammalian Sirtuin Tools for Protein-Interaction Analysis Kathleen A. Hershberger, Jonathan Motley, Matthew D. Hirschey, and Kristin A. Anderson Part II: Methods to Identify Sirtuin Substrates 6. Mass Spectrometry-Based Detection of Protein Acetylation Yu Li, Jeffrey C. Silva, Mary E. Skinner, and David B. Lombard 7. SILAC-Based Quantification of Sirt1-Responsive Lysine Acetylome Yue Chen, Gozde Colak, and Yingming Zhao 8. Targeted Quantitation of Acetylated Lysine Peptides by Selected Reaction Monitoring Mass Spectrometry Matthew J. Rardin, Jason M. Held, and Bradford W. Gibson 9. Identification of Deacetylase Substrates with the Biotin Switch Approach J. Will Thompson, Alex Robeson, and Joshua L. Andersen 10. Assaying Chromatin Sirtuins Lei Zhong, Barbara Martinez-Pastor, Dafne M. Silberman, Carlos Sebastian, and Raul Mostoslavsky Part III: Methods to Measure Sirtuin Activity 11. Measurement of Sirtuin Enzyme Activity Using a Substrate-Agnostic Fluorometric Nicotinamide Assay Basil P. Hubbard and David A. Sinclair 12. Detecting Sirtuin-Catalyzed Deacylation Reactions Using 32P-Labeled NAD and Thin-Layer Chromatography Anita Zhu, Xiaoyang Su, and Hening Lin 13. Chemical Acetylation And Deacetylation Kristofer S. Fritz 14. Accurate Measurement of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+) with High-Performance Liquid Chromatography Jun Yoshino and Shin-ichiro Imai 15. In Vivo Measurement of the Acetylation State of Sirtuin Substrates as a Proxy for Sirtuin Activity John Dominy, Pere Puigserver, and Carles Canto Part IV: Methods to Study Sirtuin Biology 16. Oxygen Flux Analysis to Understand the Biological Function of Sirtuins Dongning Wang, Michelle F. Green, Eoin McDonnell, and Matthew D. Hirschey 17. The Emerging Links Between Sirtuins and Autophagy In Hye Lee, Jeanho Yun, and Toren Finkel 18. Methods to Study the Role of Sirtuins in Genome Stability Paloma Martinez-Redondo and Alejandro Vaquero 19. Circadian Measurements of Sirtuin Biology Kathryn Moynihan Ramsey, Alison H. Affinati, Clara B. Peek, Biliana Marcheva, Hee-Kyung Hong, and Joseph Bass 20. Utilizing Calorie Restriction to Evaluate the Role of Sirtuins in Healthspan and Lifespan of Mice Jessica Curtis and Rafael de Cabo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.