All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text of the Third Edition is based on the 1900 Doubleday Page edition, with detailed annotations that reveal the author's use of real people and places in Chicago and New York.
- Author BiographyTheodore Dreiser (1871-1945) is one of the most controversial figures in American literary history. His novels shared with the man a capacity to affront. Sister Carrie is universally recognized as a major American novel. Donald Pizer is Pierce Butler Professor of English Emeritus at Tulane University. He is the author of The Novels of Theodore Dreiser, Realism and Naturalism in Nineteenth-Century American Literature, The Theory and Practice of American Literary Naturalism, and The Novels of Frank Norris, among others.
- Author(s)Theodore Dreiser
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleNorton Critical Editions
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight580 g
- Width130 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDonald Pizer
- Edition StatementThird Edition
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.75Trending at £18.92
- £4.18Trending at £4.44
- £7.21Trending at £8.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.99
- £4.18Trending at £4.98
- £10.33Trending at £11.68
- £10.56Trending at £15.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.