Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.49Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do if your sister disappeared without a trace? This is an emotionally fraught and at sometimes terrifying story about two sisters and the strength that binds them.
- Author BiographyFor years Rosamund Lupton has been a script writer for the BBC. She lives in London with her husband - a doctor - and two children. This is her debut novel.
- PrizesWinner of Richard & Judy Book Club 2010 (UK). Long-listed for Theakston's Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year 2011 (UK).
- Author(s)Rosamund Lupton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2004
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight304 g
- Width200 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 218755710 Apr, 2012by
Thoroughly enjoyed this book, and for me, new authour
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, the author of which, for me was a new experience. I enjoyed the storyline - and found it both emotional and interesting. I've since read another of Rosamund Lupton's books - Aftermath - which I enjoyed even more!
- helensart201115 Mar, 2012by
A book written by a woman for a woman.
In my opinion this a book written by a woman for a woman. I think the underlying story is good but there is to much unnecessary background. Even though I skipped pages I could still pick up the story line.It left me with the feeling the story was dragged out when it didn't need to be.
- saswart20 Aug, 2011by
Pretty good read about 3/4 out of 5 stars for me
Highly enjoyable easy read. Always difficult to fully endorse any book as they vary according to taste but it moves along at a steady pace with a few bits that for me were confusing in the middle. Always wanted to know what happened so needed to keep reading. Not the best but pretty good....
- magicheather04 Mar, 2011by
Sister by Rosamund Lupton
Very good book, got you interested immediately & the intrigue continued throughout. Was thought provoking & kept you on tender hooks until the very end. Had to keep reading to find out climax, was hooked from the outset.
- dhug669002 Mar, 2011by
Sister by Rosamund Lupton
An extremely enjoyable read, couldn't put the book down, and the twist at the end made the late nights worth it. I didn't want this book to end.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £4.85
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £5.00Trending at £6.86
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.47
- £9.06Trending at £10.51
- £4.50Trending at £7.99