All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionSisterhood in Sports reveals what drives the female athlete: communication, camaraderie, competition, collaboration, and community. Steidinger illustrates through real stories that the relationships they create, even among rivals, helps to keep them driven, engaged, and connected to their game and their lives beyond the sport.
- Author BiographyJoan Steidinger, Ph.D., is a Certified Consultant through the Association of Applied Sports Psychology and on the United States Olympic Committee's Sport Psychology Registry. She has written columns online for PsychologyToday.com and SFGate.com. She has worked as a sports psychologist for close to 30 years with offices in Mill Valley and San Francisco. In the 1990s, she was a competitive ultrarunner and competitive Ride and Tie participant. You will see her running the trails of Mt. Tam in Mill Valley, California where she lives with her husband, JP, and two goldie dogs, Spencer and Parker.
- PrizesWinner of National Indie Excellence Book Awards: Sports 2015 and Beverly Hills Book Awards: Sports 2015.
- Author(s)Joan Steidinger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight463 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.