All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £7.16Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Van Engen studies the Devotio Moderna, or Modern Devout, within their own time and space, the social and religious conditions that marked towns and parishes in northern Europe during the fifteenth century, and their challenge to received notions of religion within the widespread upheavals in cultural and religious life of the period.
- Author BiographyJohn Van Engen is Andrew V. Tackes Professor of History at the University of Notre Dame and author of Rupert of Deutz, among other works.
- PrizesWinner of Awarded the 2010 Otto Gruendler Prize by the Medieval Institute and Awarded the 2013 Haskins Medal from the Medieval Academy of America and Winner of the 2009 John Gilmary Shea Prize from the American Catholic Historical Association and Received the 2009 Philip Schaff Prize from the American Society of Church History and Awarded the 2013 Haskins Medal from the Medieval Academy of America Awarded the 2010 Otto Gruendler Prize by the Medieval Institute Winner of the 2009.
- Author(s)John H. Van Engen
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note19 illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.