All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £12.98
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £31.88Trending at £40.14
- £12.58Trending at £19.10
- £14.54Trending at £19.34
- £19.44Trending at £30.24
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why the American female WASP pilots failed and the British ATA were praised by their fellow male counterparts. Includes many famous wartime female pilots.
- Author BiographyHelena lived in and was educated in Japan, Brazil and England. She studied modern history and gained an MA. From 1977 to 1984 she worked for a company in Washington DC and had Top Secret clearance with the Pentagon and the CIA. In 1984 she moved to Berlin and was awarded a PhD in History. In 1992 she married a former East German citizen and worked as a consultant with regard to the privatisation of former communist organisations. She has previously published a biography of General Olbricht which went into a second edition.
- Author(s)Helena Page Schrader
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note60 mono in plates
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.