Sisters of Gore: Seven Gothic Melodramas by British Women, 1790-1843 by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £46.51Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.00Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionSpans the development of Gothic melodrama from the 1790s to the 1840s, examines the background of the theatre which it and offers insight into how melodrama should be both analysed and performed.
- Author BiographyJohn Franceschina is a composer and Associate professor of Drama at Pennsylvania State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2000
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJohn Charles Franceschina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.