All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAs a response to the growing audience for stand-up comedy, Malcolm Hardee acts as compere for what is effectively a comedy club on the page - a collection of humorous writings from some of the most popular names in contemporary comedy.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Hardee, 'The spiritual father of Alternative Comedy' Independent on Sunday, was born in Lewisham in 1950 and has been causing uproar ever since. In his youth he lead a life of petty crime and was in and out of prison for various misdemeanours including the theft of a cabinet minister's Rolls. After falling into comedy by accident he soon became a legend for his stunts - which include driving a tractor naked through the Edinburgh Festival - and nuturing of new talent from Vic Reeves to Harry Enfield. He runs the Up the Creek comedy club in Greenwich and lives on a floating pub, The Wibbley Wobbley, in Rotherhithe.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date01/02/2014
- Weight235 g
- Edited byJohn Fleming,Malcolm Hardee
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.