CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionA major reassessment of one of the critical episodes in the cultural history of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Dr Jay Winter
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/07/1996
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date10/12/2004
- Content Note24 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.