All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.90
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £14.89Trending at £17.18
About this product
- DescriptionReassessing the complex career of one of the most influential yet controversial experimental artists of the early 20th century, this volume of essays looks at the prolific painter, designer, architect and photographer, El Lissitzky (1890-1941).
- Author BiographyNancy Perloff is collections curator of modern and new media collections at the Getty Research Institute. Brian Reed is assistant professor of English at the University of Washington, Seattle.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleGetty Research Institute Issues & Debate S.
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publishing
- Content Note15 colour illustrations, 73 b&w illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byBrian Reed,Nancy Perloff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.