All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps final year medical students improve their chances of getting their ideal medical job by practising the new style 'Situational Judgement Tests' (SJTs) required for recruitment. This title begins with an explanation of the type of questions that are asked and introduces students to exam techniques required in order to succeed in the test.
- Author(s)Aneesha R. Verma,Susan Shelmerdine
- PublisherAnshan Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnshan Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.