CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionUsing modern methods of textual analysis, this volume studies the narrative culture of the Middle Ages, discussing when, where and on which occasions stories were told, what social functions the narrative performed and the rules of narration that applied in performance.
- Author BiographyThe editors teach and research in the Department of German and the Special Research Area 537 at the Technical University of Dresden.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication26/06/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleQuellen und Forschungen zur Literatur und Kulturgeschichte
- Series Part/Volume Number20 (254)
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLudger Lieb,Stephan Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.