CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.80Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.99
- £19.97Trending at £29.68
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £3.78Trending at £4.00
- £10.58Trending at £11.03
About this product
- DescriptionSix people arrive at a theatre during rehearsals for a play. But they are not ordinary people. They are characters of a play that has not yet been written. Trapped inside a traumatic event from which they long to escape, they desperately need a writer to complete their story and release them.
- Author BiographyPirandello, born in Sicily in 1867, was a well-known novelist and critic before he achieved internat ional recognition as a playwright. His plays include The Rules of the Game , Henry IV and The Ma n with the Flower in his Mouth . He was awarded a Nobel Prize for Literature in 1934 and died in Rome in 1936.
- Author(s)Luigi Pirandello
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/02/2001
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Volume editorDavid Harrower
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.